We can transition your business from any previous payroll system and get you up and running on Xero Payroll.
Thinking of making the switch to Xero Payroll? Here are a few issues Xero Payroll can help you solve.
- Are manual calculations for tax, holiday leave or KiwiSaver causing headaches, or worse, mistakes on payslips?
- Are you keeping up with the regular changes to tax rates and government rules?
- Has your business grown, and the process of recording employees’ work hours and running payroll become overly time-consuming?
- Are you frustrated at repeating the same tasks each payroll when it would be easier to set it up once and let payroll run automatically?
If you think it’s time for a change, we’re happy to discuss implementing a new payroll system, like Xero Payroll.
Payroll Health Checks are the best way to ensure your current payroll system is the right fit for your business and you are using your system to its full capacity.
Equation’s Payroll Health Check covers
- Checking your system is up to date and maintained correctly
- Checking your current system is the best fit for your business
- Checking you are getting the most out of your payroll system
- Highlighting any areas that need attention
- A Health Check report covering any recommendations or changes needed
We recommend a regular Payroll Health Check to keep things running smoothly. And if you think it’s time for a change, we’re happy to discuss implementing a new payroll system, like Xero Payroll.
Everyone in your organisation needs to feel confident the figures being produced by your payroll system are correct. If you need some extra help, want to check you are using Xero Payroll correctly or want us to process your Xero Payroll, we can help.
Equation’s Xero Payroll Support Service gives you the confidence that the payroll data is accurate and your Payroll is being processed correctly as well as ensuring you meet Government legislation requirements.
Xero Payroll Support is available:
- By email
- By phone
Have confidence in your Payroll System
Managing payroll can be one of the most challenging and time-consuming aspects of running a business. It’s critical that everyone in the organisation — particularly your staff—have confidence in the accuracy of the system.
An efficient and accurate payroll accounting system makes every part of your business better. There are many reasons we recommend Xero Payroll as the best way to manage payroll in your organisation.
There is a simpler, more accurate way.
Talk to us about Xero Payroll, our team are all Xero Payroll certified.
Why Xero payroll?
This cloud-based payroll system from Xero is a hassle-free way to automate the payrun and reduce the time and effort of managing your organisation’s payroll.
Xero Payroll will:
- Timesheets function for entering hours
- Report automatically to IRD every pay run
- View payday filing history and amend information
- Calculate tax, kiwisaver and leave
- View payslips and request leave online
- Syncs with Xero to post journal entries as soon as payroll is approved
- Employee access to Xero Me payroll app or on the web
- Cloud based system allows you to run payroll from anywhere
Unlike many other payroll systems, Xero Payroll is based on a set monthly fee, not a per-pay-run fee.
When our clients win, so do we
Every time Equation has been contacted, they have been there. The response has been impeccable."